Safety Certification Classes
Get ready for summer with the Y's nationally recognized Safety Certification courses.
Courses are available in:
- CPR/First Aid
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
- Lifeguard Swim Test Training Course
- CPR for Expecting Parents and Caregivers
- American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer
Please note that all participants must have a manual for the certification training they are taking. Course fees don’t include the student manual. Manuals can be downloaded by clicking the links below, purchased at the Y for an additional fee or can be purchased online at Shopstaywell.com.
- Lifeguard Manual (includes CPR/AED and First Aid)
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers Manual
- First Aid/CPR/AED for the Workplace and Schools Manual
For more information on our Safety Certification Course offerings, view the brochure below or call 732-741-2504, ext. 11.