The Value of a Y Membership
The Community YMCA is more than just a place to work out and swim. We’re a special place where families, adults and children come together to unwind, relax, learn new skills, meet new friends and enjoy the company of old friends.
Whether you’re just starting on a path to health & wellness or an experienced veteran, you’ll feel comfortable at the Y! Our state-of-the-art facility offers something for every age to improve your health and well being - from equipment and events to a wide variety of classes and engaging programs.
At the heart of the Red Bank community for nearly 140 years, The Community YMCA is led by volunteers to promote healthy living and our mission to put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all. For your convenience, we’re open more than 110 hours per week, 359 days a year. Our fully-trained team is ready to assist you in achieving your health and wellness goals!
Membership at the Y includes the following benefits:
- Free babysitting service with family memberships
- Member savings on programs
- Priority registration
- Wellness orientation
- Guest passes for friends and family
- Guest privileges at more than 2,000 Ys around the country
- Member appreciation events
- Wellness seminars
- Monthly e-newsletter
- 2 indoor pools
6-lane lap swimming (Bodman)
Warm therapeutic 4 ft. pool (Huber)
- Whirlpool spa
- Indoor running/walking track
- Full gymnasium with SportWall
- State-of-the-art Wellness Space
- Stillwell-Larkin Interactive Youth & Teen Center
- Expanded exercise studios
- Dedicated wellness space for Health Seekers
- Modern lobby with coffee bar and WI-FI
- Outdoor Sports Center
- Spacious Child Watch area
Added benefits for Adults:
- Adult locker rooms with amenities
- Steam Room/Sauna
- Towel service
- Over 100 free interchangeable group cycling, mind/body, aquatic & land fitness classes!
See what the Y can do for you and your family!
Click here to view our current Program Guide.
To join the Y or for more information, call 732.741.2504, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at 166 Maple Avenue, Red Bank.