Adolescent Intervention Services
The Community YMCA Counseling & Social Services now offers intervention oriented substance abuse services for 13 to 18 year old adolescents. The objective of Intervention Services is to interrupt the adolescents’ self-defeating behavior and replace it with a healthier approach to wellness.
Support Group and Individual/Family Therapy services are available.
Participant goals are:
• Identify at-risk and self-defeating behaviors
• Identify contributing factors
• Identify alternative change options
• Plan ways to change and look at alternatives to use
• Learn and practice new skills
Hours: Thursday, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Counselor: Barbara Campbell-Antoine, LCSW
For more information, click here.