- During youth hours, children 9 and under must be directly supervised by an adult/guardian 18 or older.
- Members and guests must wear sneakers during all gymnasium activities.
- Proper gymnasium attire is required to participate.
- No spitting, gum chewing or eating allowed in gymnasium.
- Foul language is not tolerated.
- Cell phones are only allowed in the lobby and pool viewing areas.
- All bags and personal belongings must be stored in locker rooms or safe boxes.
- The Community YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.