Nurturing Potential Through Youth Programs
Nurturing the Potential of Every Child and Teen
At The Community YMCA, we help all kids reach their full potential. Because of the Y, more young people are staying active, taking a greater interest in learning, making healthier life choices, and building bright futures.
What Makes the Y Different?
- We are a safe place after school for 1,200 kids that benefit from our enriching before and after school care in 18 school districts.
- We encourage children's early learning and development academically, socially and physically through our Academic Preschool, offered in 4 communities.
- We keep preschool and school-age kids active and encourage healthier habits through the Healthy U program, a partnership with the Horizon Foundation for New Jersey.
- We develop young leaders through our Y Teen Achievers, Girls Circle, Model United Nations and Youth & Government programs.
- Each year, Y summer camps give over 1,500 children and teens the opportunity to explore nature, gain new skills, develop independence and make lasting friendships.
- We provide free memberships to our Family Health & Wellness Center for all Red Bank kids in grades K-8, to encourage them to stay healthy and active with their families.
- Financial assistance is available for all Y programs, based on need.
Click on the links below to learn more about our youth and teen programs.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping your child be at their best this fall!