- Sign Up for Summer Camp!
Make it a summer to discover! Sign up for our exciting and enriching summer camp programs today and give your kids a summer they'll never forget. Learn more.
- Spring Wellness Programs
Spring into wellness! Longer days and warmer weather are finally here. Get ready for summer with new and returning programs offered this Spring at our Health & Wellness facility in Red Bank.
- Sandy Recovery
Supporting Area Families. The Y continues to provide relief to help families impacted by Super Storm Sandy rebuild and recover, through support services and summer camp scholarships.
- 3rd Grade Swim Program Prepares Kids for Summer - The Y is committed to ensuring that all children are safe in and around water. For the 3rd year, children in Red Bank are participating in the 3rd Grade Swim Program at the Red Bank Family Health & Wellness Center, to learn swim skills and water safety before the summer. More
- Families Get Active at Y Healthy Kids Day! - Thank you to all the families and community partners that joined the Y for Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 27 at 6 locations across Monmouth County! YMCA Healthy Kids Day is an annual free day of fun for the community and a national initiative of the Y to improve the health and well-being of children. More
- The Community YMCA Expands Family Support Services in Monmouth County - Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno and representatives from the state Department of Children and Families (DCF) joined local officials at the Union Beach Memorial Library on April 2 to announce that The Community YMCA has received $300,000 in state funding to open the Bayshore Family Success Center to serve local families in need of support services. More
- Sunday, June 2, 2013 - 8:00am - 10:00amApplebees Flapjack Fundraiser Breakfast to Support the Y! - Join the Y on Sunday, June 2 for a family-fun pancake breakfast to support the Y's Strong Kids Campaign! Sunday, June 2 8 -10 a.m. Applebee's Middletown Tickets $10 a person, covers breakfast More
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 6:00pm - 7:00pmFamily Dinner Night - Wednesday, June 12 - Join us for Family Dinner Night! Spend quality time with your family and meet new members of your Y family. This is a free event for all members. More
- Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 6:00pm - 8:30pmTeen Achievers Face Asbury Park Police Officers in a Volleyball Tournament to Support Strong Kids - Support our Teen Achievers as they face-off against the Asbury Park Police Officers in Volleyball! More