- More for All!
Get started on a fresh start to fall at YMCA Camp Zehnder in Wall. With an indoor pool & other exciting enhancements, we have something for every member of the family. Learn more.
- Fresh Start
There's no better time to join the Y than this fall! We have programs from A to Z - from Afterschool Care for kids to Zumba for adults. So, try something new for a fresh start to a healthy livestyle. Learn more.
- Ask Me Why September Story - We all know the Y is so much more…and we’re pleased to share personal stories from The Community YMCA's dedicated employees. More
- The Y Supports Childhood Obesity Prevention with Healthy Kids Membership - The Y is one of 10-year-old Alan Flores’ favorite places.Twice a week, the 5th grader from Red Bank Charter School goes to the Y for swim lessons and to hang out in the Zone, a special area for tweens, equipped with age-appropriate cardio, strength and agility equipment. More
- The Community YMCA's Bayshore Family Success Center Finds New Home - Shrewsbury, NJ (September 17, 2014) – The Bayshore Family Success Center has found a new home at the Henry Hudson Trail Activity Center, 945 State Highway 36, Leonardo. The center is a community-based, family-centered neighborhoo More
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 9:07am - Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 9:07amFitness in the Park - Keep moving this summer with free fitness classes! Join us at Riverside Gardens ParkWednesdays, April 23 - October 15, 20146:00 – 7:00 p.m. More
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 6:00pm - 7:30pmSandy Support Group - Join us for a bi-weekly support group centered on Superstorm Sandy survivors. This group will offer a compassionate environment where Sandy survivors can seek emotional support, share stories and lige changes experienced after the storm. More
- Thursday, October 2, 2014 - 6:30pm - 7:03pmWhat's on Your Plate? - Join us at the Atlantic Highlands Library for a fun information session with Theresa Ruane, RN, BSN. Learn how to: Set a nutrition-centered goal for you and your family Plan ahead and take inventroy of what is in your kitchen Start eating healthy, keep on track and stay motivated! More