- More for All!
Get started on a fresh start to fall at YMCA Camp Zehnder in Wall. With an indoor pool & other exciting enhancements, we have something for every member of the family. Learn more.
- Fresh Start
There's no better time to join the Y than this fall! We have programs from A to Z - from Afterschool Care for kids to Zumba for adults. So, try something new for a fresh start to a healthy livestyle. Learn more.
- The Y Supports Childhood Obesity Prevention with Healthy Kids Membership - The Y is one of 10-year-old Alan Flores’ favorite places.Twice a week, the 5th grader from Red Bank Charter School goes to the Y for swim lessons and to hang out in the Zone, a special area for tweens, equipped with age-appropriate cardio, strength and agility equipment. More
- The Community YMCA's Bayshore Family Success Center Finds New Home - Shrewsbury, NJ (September 17, 2014) – The Bayshore Family Success Center has found a new home at the Henry Hudson Trail Activity Center, 945 State Highway 36, Leonardo. The center is a community-based, family-centered neighborhoo More
- Monmouth County YMCAs and Whole Foods Team Up for Healthy Living and Social Responsibility - Shrewsbury, NJ (September 9, 2014) – The Community YMCA and The YMCA of Western Monmouth County are teaming up with Whole Foods Market to promote healthy living. More
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 9:07am - Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 9:07amFitness in the Park - Keep moving this summer with free fitness classes! Join us at Riverside Gardens ParkWednesdays, April 23 - October 15, 20146:00 – 7:00 p.m. More
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 5:00pm - Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 7:00pmTopic Tuesday: Helpful Homework Resources - Join us at the BFSC Tuesday nights from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. More
- Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 5:30pm - 11:00pmThe Community YMCA Annual Benefit - The Community YMCA Annual Benefit Committee cordially invites you to the Y's Annual Benefit, Saturday, September 27, 2014. More