- The Gift of Health
Give your family or a friend a healthy lifestyle this Holiday Season with a special membership at the Y! See details.
- Make a Splash!
Jump into new aquatics and programs for the whole family - all year long - at Camp Zehnder in Wall. Learn more!
- School-Based Programs
The Y is here for kids from preschool to high school. Our programs support kids and families for a successful school year! Learn more.
- The Community YMCA Helps Needy Families Have a Happy Holiday Season - Shrewsbury, NJ (December 2, 2013) – Each year, local residents and businesses are invited to join The Community YMCA in making the holidays brighter by providing gifts, toys and books for needy families in Monmouth County. More
- The Community YMCA Sponsoring Food Collection for Lunch Break - Shrewsbury, NJ (November 13, 2013) – The Community YMCA is helping to ensure a happy Thanksgiving for those in need by collecting food donations for Lunch Break in Red Bank. Join us in helping others by donating the following non-perishable items: More
- The Community YMCA ‘Healthy U’ Initiative Expands to Red Bank Charter School - Shrewsbury, NJ (November 11, 2013) – Students at Red Bank Charter School kick off their new Healthy U program on Monday, Nov. 11 with The Community YMCA. More
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 6:30pmNavigating Your Journey - The Bayshore Family Success Center is holding "Navigating Your Journey," an information and support group for parents of special needs children. More
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 6:00pm - 8:00pmFamily Dinner Night - Family dinner makes a difference. Please join us for Family Dinner night sponsored by the Junior League of Monmouth County. Wednesday, December 11 6:00-8:00 pm REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED More
- Friday, December 13, 2013 - 6:30pm - 8:00pmHoliday Family Bingo Night - The Bayshore Family Success Center invites you and your family to a fun-filled evening of Bingo! Parents and children are encouraged to come out for a free night of Bingo, pizza and light refreshments. Come out and meet others from your community on Friday, December 13 beginning at 6:30 p.m. More