- More for All!
Get started on a fresh start to fall at YMCA Camp Zehnder in Wall. With an indoor pool & other exciting enhancements, we have something for every member of the family. Learn more.
- Fresh Start
There's no better time to join the Y than this fall! We have programs from A to Z - from Afterschool Care for kids to Zumba for adults. So, try something new for a fresh start to a healthy livestyle. Learn more.
- Teens Honored for Volunteer Work at Annual State Alliance Recognition Award October 2 - Shrewsbury, NJ (October 6, 2014) – Two local teens were recognized for their volunteer efforts by the New Jersey YMCA State Alliance, at the annual Dinner for Volunteer Recognition on October 2. The din More
- The Community YMCA Honors Borough of Red Bank & Local Volunteers at 140th Anniversary Benefit - Shrewsbury, NJ (Oct. More
- Ask Me Why September Story - We all know the Y is so much more…and we’re pleased to share personal stories from The Community YMCA's dedicated employees. More
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 - 5:00pm - Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 7:00pmTopic Tuesday! Breast Cancer Awareness - Join us at the BFSC on Tuesday nights throughout the month of October from 5:00-7:00pm for our Breast Cancer Awareness series. Be sure to pop on on October 14th -- we have speakers from the VNA giving self exam demonstrations, answering questions and offering additional resources and contacts. More
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 - 12:05pm - Monday, October 27, 2014 - 12:05pmParents Helping Parents - Join our monthly support group designed to help parents and caregivers feel empowered, reassured adn support while raising their child with special needs. Families just begining the process are strongly encouraged to attend. More
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 11:00am - 1:00pmLooking for a Healthcare Career? - Come learn about the Health Profession Opportunity Grant offered through Brookdale Community College. Grant funding includes full tuition, books and certificate fees for eligible applicants. More