- More for All!
Get started on a fresh start to fall at YMCA Camp Zehnder in Wall. With an indoor pool & other exciting enhancements, we have something for every member of the family. Learn more.
- Fresh Start
There's no better time to join the Y than this fall! We have programs from A to Z - from Afterschool Care for kids to Zumba for adults. So, try something new for a fresh start to a healthy livestyle. Learn more.
- Ask Me Why August Story - We've asked our employees to share their own personal stories on the community of people we help every day so everyone can better understand how the Y is so much more than a gym. We're a cause for strengthening community! More
- This is Y - Summer camp is a place for parents to send their kids, knowing they will learn, grow and thrive in a safe environment. More
- The Community YMCA Offers Year-Round Aquatics and Programs for all Ages at Camp Zehnder in Wall - Wall, NJ (August 21, 2014) – The Community YMCA’s Camp Zehnder in Wall Township is now open throughout the year with a wide variety of programs to better serve families in southern Monmouth More
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 9:07am - Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 9:07amFitness in the Park - Keep moving this summer with free fitness classes! Join us at Riverside Gardens ParkWednesdays, April 23 - October 15, 20146:00 – 7:00 p.m. More
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 5:00pm - Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 7:00pmTopic Tuesday: Helpful Homework Resources - Join us at the BFSC Tuesday nights from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. More
- Friday, September 12, 2014 - 6:00pm - 7:30pmFamily Recipe Exchange - Join the Bayshore Family Success Center in celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month! Come enjoy a fun-filled evening where you can exchange your favorite Hispanic recipes, sample a signature dish and mingle with your neighbors! Feel free to bring a sample of your favorite dish along with the recipe! More