Family Services Outpatient Program
Operated from our Outpatient Office in Matawan, NJ these programs related to Mental Health and Substance Abuse are available for children, adults and adolescents. Treatment is offered in an individual and/or group setting. All services are provided in a confidential and supportive environment.
Our Mental Health Services provide counseling for difficult life issues that hinder a person's sense of well being and interfere with personal growth. Some of these issues are relationship conflicts, loss, separation, divorce, and job jeopardy or termination.
In addition, specific treatment may be obtained for any of the following:
- Anxiety, Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Other Mental Health Complications
- Relationship Issues (Marital, Significant Others, Parent/Child, Siblings, etc.)
- Employment Related Difficulties
- Anger Management (Adolescent)
- Women's Issues
- Parenting Issues
- DYFS Referrals
- Substance Abuse Services