In an effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment, we ask all members to follow these rules when using our Wellness areas.
Wellness Floor Rules
1. Minimum age requirement is 14 years or older.
2. Cell phones are not permitted in wellness area. (Lobby Only)
3. Proper workout attire must be worn, i.e. sneakers, sweat pants, shorts and tee shirts.
(Sandals, flip flops, and open toed shoes are not permitted)
4. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times
5. Please wipe down machines after each use.
6. Please adhere to a 30 minute time limit on all cardiovascular machines if a member is waiting.
7. Please don’t rest on a machine if others are waiting.
8. Store all belongings in a locker. The Y is not responsible for items left unlocked.
9. Food is not permitted. Water bottles, sport drinks, etc. are permitted in a spill proof container.
10. In order to operate personal viewing monitors on cardiovascular machines, you must plug in a headset to turn on monitor.
11. Please strip all weight plates from bars and re-rack when finished
12. Please re-rack all dumbbells and do not drop or slam weights.